Books babies can really sink their teeth into!
What’s a word that rhymes with tree? KNEE!
How about a rhyme for cat? Yes, a HAT!
Do you know what rhymes with pie? A FLY in the SKY!
Have fun with rhyming in a book that’s INDESTRUCTIBLE!
Indestructibles is the trusted series for easing little ones into story time. Beloved by babies and their parents, Indestructibles are built for the way babies read (i.e., with their hands and mouths) and are:
- Rip Proof -made of ultra-durable tight-woven material
- Waterproof - can be chewed on, drooled on, and washed!
- Emergent Literacy Tool - bright pictures and few or no words encourage dialogic reading
- Portable, lightweight books can go anywhere, perfect for the diaper bag and for travel
- Safe for Baby - meets ASTM safety standards
Juvenile Nonfiction / Animals - Baby Animals
Ages 2 and under
12 pages | 7.06" x 7.06"