The most famous British aircraft of World War II combined excellent flying characteristics with an outstanding performance. The first production Spitfire were delivered in July 1938. The RR Merlin engine devefoped 1,470 ps., max. speed 594 km/h
- Landing gear in two optional positions
- Structurally detailed surfaces
- Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
Decals for 2 versions:
- Vickers Supermarine Spitfire MkVb AE-A 402 Sqn, flown by S/L Jeff Northcott D.S.O, D.F.C, Duxford 1943
- Vickers Supermarine Spitfire MkVb AZ-G 234 Sqn, flown by O/O Axel A. Svendsen Tangmere 1942
This 1:72 scale set comes with 3 paint pots, 1 brush and glue.